SODOM • Pretenders To The Throne LP

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Big Scrotum Records 2008
If you can listen to this record... and actually enjoy it, then you are one seriously hardcore motherfucker. Much more hardcore than me that's for damn sure. This near unlistenable bootleg erroneously states that this is an unreleased EP from '84... when really it's a rehearsal, or maybe a demo... I'm not exactly sure, but whatever it is, the quality is abysmal. Now I'm not one to shy away from shitty production values, or even inadequate musicianship, but you gotta draw the line somewhere... and this is where I draw mine. I love early SODOM but I will never listen to this record again... I'll leave that to you more hardcore muthas.
DOWNLOAD: Sodom-PretendersToTheThrone.rar (43.26 MB)

2 comments:

bicyclepirate said...

Wow, this is fucking horrible, glad I saved my money! I was almost thinking about buying this...

Misfits said...

ahahaha, thanks for the advice, I almost bought it yesterday, but fortunately I found other stuff that I was more interested to put my money on and left it for some other time. After reading your review, that time is never. Thanks! Now I don't even want to download it.