MOTORHEAD • BBC Sessions LP

Monday, April 6, 2009

Bootleg
I usually ignore MOTORHEAD bootlegs cuz they either contain songs that I have countless versions of on re-issue and rarity CDs, or cuz they're live shows that I couldn't care less about. This one, however, caught my eye cuz it's made up of BBC recordings (as the title suggests!?!) that I knew I didn't have copies of, and had never heard before. The sound quality is so good that it makes me think that these are probably available on CD, maybe even officially, but who knows (keeping up with every "new" MOTORHEAD release is something that I gave up on years ago). The '78 John Peel tracks are fantastic and on their own make this worth downloading, but add to that some Ace Of Spades era tracks (not sure if these are from '81 or '82 - the info is misleading) and a couple from the mid-80's Orgasmatron line-up and it all makes for a top notch collection.
DOWNLOAD: Motorhead-BBCSessions.rar (88.02 MB)

4 comments:

Toxik Boys said...

Nice blog man, gratzie!!

Icky said...

Wow, this is excellent - THANKS!

Also, I'd totally be up for trading blog links with you...

Jason Lo-Res

pezdel said...

in lemmy we trust

Anonymous said...

Hi. You'll find all of these songs, and more, on the BBC Live & In-Session CD (Sanctuary Records, 1985). Cheers