RUMBLE MILITIA • Fuck Off Commercial LP

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Atom-H (1987)
RUMBLE MILITIA is a band whose name has always stuck in my mind... it's got a great ring to it, and it conjures up all sorts of cool (teenage) imagery, but I'd never heard the band until dropping this here copy of Fuck Off Commercial onto the platter today. RUMBLE MILITIA play Thrash Metal with a sorta Crossover vibe, and remind me of a varied array of bands: a looser and less proggy VENDETTA comes to mind first, as does a thrashier RUNNING WILD, and the ridiculously high pitched screams smack of Schmier. A truly entertaining record, Fuck Off Commercial has exceeded all expectations and is destined to find a place in my regular rotation.
DOWNLOAD: RumbleMilitia-FuckOffCommercial.rar (66.51 MB)

3 comments:

Heavy Thrashhead said...

I Clicked the Link and it Sais That the File Has Been Blocked and It Brinked of Contract

Alcolm X said...

I just checked it, it appears to be fine.

Jeff_Aggiotaggio said...

Again problems with link...